All about my inane ideas

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I wish I were less tired and (as a result) more able to maintain a blog. I spent maybe a few hours today really concentrating and now it's over.

Tomorrow the chaos regins. Ha. Get it. Re-begins. Ha.

So (for those of You who don't know), I got quite drunk at my brother's NYE party this year. I think (I can't really remember, if You see'm'sayin'?) it was embarrassing-level drunkenness. Beyond endearing-level drunkenness and into the elevated-idiocy ranges. I have been thinking about how this is odd and ill-matched to my self-view. And how I'm glad no one has photos. But then I remembered that, actually, I got quite drunk at M's wedding whenever that was. And T's wedding in August I wasn't all that sober. So maybe this drunkenness thing isn't as unusual as I perceive it to be through the lens of my, uh, younger, carefreer* self. I am wondering if this new trend is linked to how utterly tired and tense I am.**

* that is a word, alright.

** My shoulders have been tense and therefore sore since mid-December. I needed a massage for Christmas. Why didn't I think to ask for one. Oh yeah, it's because I'm too tired to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers