All about my inane ideas

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I've been watching this season's American Idol shows online and I've got two things to say.

I think Ryan Seacrest is unbelievably good at his job. It seems like nothing human is alien to him, as we say in Polish. But he really gained my total admiration when he told some raging post-audition teenager "Hey, don't do that, that's Your mom."

I've been thinking about what separates me from all these contestants, who (seemingly regardless of actual ability) have this desperate need to sing to the world. It's funny, they all talk about having this stuff inside they want to express. I can identify with having stuff inside, sure. But I don't often want to express it. In fact, I often want people to mind their own business. Who is the weirdo in this scenario?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers