All about my inane ideas

Monday, April 27, 2009

Here's something that might not be obvious. I've had advisors, I've had teachers, I've had bosses, other types of people in positions of authority over me in one way or another. Some were cool, some were cool-challenged. Some of them I wanted to be friends with, but most of them I just wanted to be friendly with.

So do You see what I'm saying?*

Ha.

* I know You might not. I hate being explicit. What I'm saying is, since I also don't like being TOO cryptic, is that I don't trust friendliness from people I have authority over in one way or another. It is probably sincere but it might not be driven by my personal characteristics. So (just to flog the dead dog) as long as I have authority over You I won't be the one initiating purely social interactions. Blah.

[[Ed. note: If You understood what I meant without the *, let me know, I can tailor these entries to the acuity of my Audience.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers