All about my inane ideas

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Here's the other poem I wrote this week. It was in response to K who was supposed to send me a paper on Friday, then on Sunday wrote saying I'd get it in a moment, and when I didn't I threw down the gauntlet:


Ty mi obiecuj co możesz dostarczyć
"zaraz" minęło, ja nie chce już warczeć
Dużo tu mowy o jakichś wyzwaniach
Wolę się skupić na prostych zadaniach

Masz pierwszą wersję to prześlij, bez blagi
to szybciej dostaniesz me liczne uwagi
że będzie ich sporo nie możesz mieć złudzeń
wersji betowych napiszesz do znudzeń

Żeby nie stwierdzić, że v1 to klapa
Sprawdź czy formaty wszystkie masz APA
Sprawdź po raz trzeci brak literówek
Bo potem nie przyjmę żadnych wymówek


(oh yeah, I should say, then he didn't reply for 4 days)

2 comments:

  1. These poems are so win-ful! Have you considered setting them to music? (When I say "music" I'm secretly thinking "a DJ". Also, given a chorus, you could even work in a little autotune.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are You saying that because You don't speak Polish? That would be a potential reasonable explanation.

    Also, no, because setting them to music would implicate some sort of performance and I am nothing if not a non-performer.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers