All about my inane ideas

Monday, June 29, 2009

I have received a number of very pleasant compliments recently. My PT complimented my execution of my oblique exercises (OK, that doesn't really count as a compliment so much as a commendation). K and M both separately complimented me on my kid-skills (I experience very strong ambivalence when told I'm good with kids. It makes me heartbroken to not have any of my own). J complimented me on my spinach salad (thanks Mom!). That was my favourite because she said "Jasia. You turned out to be a genius." I like how she talks.

3 comments:

  1. I also got "wyrazista osobowosc" ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got a box of chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got irritated at these two boys who failed my exam 3 times and wanted to demonstrate to me that my exams were the problem.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers