All about my inane ideas

Monday, June 22, 2009

I've been focusing my literary energies on poems for people other than the PT, but I started this poem last week, which I think I have to finish soon if ever. Let's see if I can make headway today.

Ciało mnie boli
nie jadam fasoli
bo Szymon zabrania
fasoli jadania

Choć strasznie się męczę
to raczej nie jęczę
jak powie "iiiiiii... luz"
to zmieniam sie w gruz

wtedy tak padam
jak z nieba spadł Adam
uwielbiam te ferie
dzielące 3 serie

gdy Szymon jest w dziczy
to gorzej się ćwiczy
bo nikt nie pilnuje
czy dobrze trenuję

musi być zwrotka o tym, jak niebezpieczne jest to, że nikt mi nie przypomina oddychać. Ale trudno mi dziś znaleźć dobry rym+rytm. Maybe further progress will be made with time.

Meanwhile, incredible things are happening in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers