All about my inane ideas

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Admissions interviews, Day 1

Q. Why did You choose to read "The Evolution of Desire" for Your interview?
A. Come on! I'm 19!

Q. So, given what You've said about youth and beauty being important in sexual selection, what should an older person, such as myself, do to attract mates?
A. Well, you could get, like, 3 PhDs or something.
Q. And become EVEN LESS attractive to men?
A. ...

Q1. Have You applied to any other programs or departments?
A. Well, I applied to [the competition]...
Q1. Ah! The competition!
Q2. Do they also have admissions interviews?
A. No, they just look at the maturity exams.
Q2. And what is their admissions procedure?
A. They only count the grades on the English exam.
Q2. Really?
Q1. Well, now that we've concluded that little bit of espionage....

Q. You finished high school some time ago. Can You tell us what You have been doing since then?
A. Well, I studied journalism for a while, then history. At first, though, I thought what I wanted to do was study cosmetology.
Q. WHAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers