All about my inane ideas

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Magnesium I have consumed

Ever since I started training with the PT I have been consuming magnesium supplements regularly. To avoid muscle cramps in places like my chin, thumbs, obliques, collarbone area, etc. I've tried various means of Mg intake. Here they are, in order of effectiveness:

1. Magnum Forte (300mg, fizzily dissolves in water, B6 added)
2. Orangey liquid Mg purchased in Nijmegen. Citrus flavoured, with potassium.
3. Liquid Mg+Ca that I bought in NY which has the consistency and appearance of thick white glue and tastes citrusy.
4. Un-coated pills (250mg) that I keep in the car for Mg emergencies.
5. Other fizzy Mg tablets, but only 100mg? You've got to be kidding!

1 comment:

  1. So my PT aside from having too much mascara (would a female athletic type would wear mascara in Canada? hard to say) told me that basically I am already awesome at everything except I curl my back while doing exercises like neddytt and I bend my wrists too far back while pressing the bench oh and also she said I should make the barbell almost touch my chest which dude, clearly is not the way my crew roll.

    Wtf is Oblique? Nobody in Oslo uses this word.

    Nijmegen, rilly?

    Five bucks says none of your other commenters give a shit about all this magnesium information.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers