All about my inane ideas

Friday, February 26, 2010

So every guy I've met so far in life has in some way been fatally flawed. Some of them are too arrogant, some of them are too intellectual, some of them are totally selfish, some are too submissive, some of them are too conservative. Even if they are great in every other way, there is a fatal flaw (just like protagonists in Greek tragedies, is what I'm saying) that makes a long-term relationship impossible.* So here is what sucks: what sucks is when there is nothing at all wrong with the man. He is smart, and calm, and funny, and attractive. And his fatal flaw is that he isn't into me.

I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, PERSON I'M TALKING ABOUT, YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT.

* This is sort of a corollary to Savage's law: "Every relationship you are in will fail, until one doesn't".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers