All about my inane ideas

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I cannot believe how irritating my interactions with [an unnamed insurance company] online have been. I don't know what the point of having an online contact form is if basically they always eventually tell You that You have to call them. They sent me a reply to my message from the online form, which is great except that the reply suggested I try something that wasn't an answer to the question I asked. And I couldn't even reply to that! I had to copy that message into the same online contact form so that I could respond to it with the appropriate context. And received yet another response that is entirely unhelpful. I gave up. It was an academic point anyway, because in order to get insured asap I had to ask K to go to their office in person.

Also, today's lemon-crusted tempeh cubes were DISGUSTING!!! I can't even believe it. I will consume almost anything. Almost anything. And this, I threw out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers