All about my inane ideas

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My new tactic for listening to podcasts, since my headphones fritzed out, is to keep my ipod under my hat on speaker. It's not that loud, especially if I also wear my hood, so it doesn't create noise pollution. Lucky I bought the nano. I experimented with holding it in my teeth, because bones conduct soundwaves pretty well, right? But it didn't work very well. I'd have to catch the waves into my mouth as they exited the speaker and somehow convert them with the power of saliva.

2 comments:

  1. Ehm.How about buying a new set of headphones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When one is in Norway, one attempts to buy nothing beyond the bare necessities for survival. When one is in Warsaw, one doesn't have time to listen to podcasts anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers