All about my inane ideas

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On my way home from training* tonight I passed a parked car in which sat two individuals, one of whom was pointing a very large zoom lens (attached to a camera, one assumes) in the direction of a restaurant window, in which sat an older man with a woman, eating what appeared to be scrumptious morsels and having what appeared to be a delightful conversation. I thought for a moment that I should go into the restaurant and perhaps mention to them that they seem to be playing for an undetected audience. But I didn't. Should I have? What's the moral thing to do here?

*yeah, I'm flaunting it

1 comment:

  1. Well if this was Norway I would have gone up to the car and photographed these guys. But as it is PL I would have stayed cool and called the police when I got home.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers