All about my inane ideas

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So yesterday while I was out for drinks with G it started to snow. The winter has been long in coming (and that, to be clear, is not a complaint) and so we sat at our window seats and admired the delicately descending flakes (and the young man trying to catch them on his tongue) and it was quite lovely. As I walked home through the park, there was just enough snow cover on the ground to provoke pattern-creation. So I made a series of diamond tracks (small and large) then a snaking path among benches, and as I neared home I came upon a large swath of deserted walkway. What a rare opportunity! I looked to the right, and saw nothing but unmarred white... I looked to the left, and there was a giant penis.

I added a heart, for a tinge of, You know, romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers