All about my inane ideas

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Today has so far been an altogether lovely day. I can only hope it continues in this vein. I woke up underslept but got together my stuff to take to Sadyba, where I helped decorate the tree. K then suggested we take the dogs for a walk, so I went to Jazdów to pick up Sawa, and B & Z recounted the story of how we broke a tree ornament yesterday. Supercute. Took the dogs for a drizzly walk, went to Empik for last-minute new-idea shopping, and as I was parking a fellow asked me for spare change. Upon reception, he first kissed my hand, and then, what the heck, went in for a hug. While this prolonged hug was taking place he whispered, "An embrace from a woman is a thing of wonder." Then, as I smiled my way into the still-open (whew!) Empik, my friend R from university noticed me and we spent an hour having coffee while he told me about finding God. And how talking to people who haven't found God just is NOT. THE. SAME. Hee hee hee!

So now I'm going to get dressed and take this joyous mood to the family gathering at Sadyba, where I hope some of You meet me, or skype us to share the moment.

Wesołych Świąt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers