All about my inane ideas

Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's the little things

It is somehow such a comfort to have a phone charger in my office, one that never gets unplugged (I know, I know, that's bad) and that I can plug my phone into with zero additional management or decision-making.

Speaking of things that require a blinking ton of additional effort, which then turns out to be futile, I was trying to buy Season 3 of FNL this week and iTunes told me that I had to download the new iTunes in order to do that. OK, so that happens, I forget, I twice more attempt to buy S3 of FNL before I download the new iTunes. So that happens, and then time passes, and then I remember that apart from downloading I have to actually install the new iTunes. Then the new iTunes tells me, get this, that I need at least OS 10.4.9 to install it. Which I can't do, because my computer is too ancient.

I ask You. This I ask. How is FNL supposed to gain a wider following if iTunes/OS X is allied against it. How. I am doing my best here.

6 comments:

  1. http://thepiratebay.org/search/friday%20night%20lights/0/99/0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so my point is, I'd like this show to be renewed, and renewed, and renewed. I improve the chances of that if I actually purchase the episodes. I'm not cool with piracy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't they hand them out for free at the NBC website or whatever? Maybe that's just some episodes though, or something.

    Anyway, I improve the chances of "piracy" being legalized by continuing to "pirate".

    Voluntary micropayments FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can only watch on NBC.com if You live in the US. Tests have been conducted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to pursue legalizing piracy on shows that I don't care about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually now that I've thought about it, I don't pursue piracy on shows I don't care about because I don't watch shows I don't care about. So, basically, piracy is a no-go either way.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers