All about my inane ideas

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My idea is to not go in to work tomorrow. We'll see if that idea works out better than it did on Monday.

Mikolaj I can't believe You don't follow me on twitter.

So, in case You somehow missed this Key Fact about me*, I'm a good tumbler**. Today, this Key Fact was instantiated in a graceful*** acrobatic roll (elicited by an unanticipated and unobserved obstacle that only my right foot was sensitive enough to pick up out of the landscape and called to my attention). Now, so far, all this is nothing to write blog about. I trip not infrequently while running****. But today it was drizzling, and the path was muddy. My rolly tumble thus resulted in a delicate sheet of grime-cover on the entire back surface + sleeve of my sweatshirt as well as my trousers. When I got home I hung it all up and went to work. Now I'm back and it's dried into a fine crust.

If only I had just gone PLUNK. A lot less of me would have been mud-treated.


* and You might have, honestly; it is a domain-specific Key Fact in a domain that is experienced primarily solitarily

** no, I don't mean a well-behaved whiskey glass. Read on before jumping to conclusions. Dork.

*** I keep changing this to graceless and then changing it back. truth or beauty? truth or beauty?

**** at least compared to other domains, in which I trip never

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers