All about my inane ideas

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm watching these videos on youtube about proper pop-up technique (when surfing) and they all neglect to tell me what to do if I don't have nearly the core and upper body strength to place my foot where my belly button used to be just a moment ago. Man. It's like it doesn't even compute with them that people do the improper technique because they lack the physical prowess to do it right. Hellllloooooo, Surfer Dude. Thanks for the tip but I can't DO that, and if I wait to learn to surf until I can do that THE DAY WILL NEVER COME.

My personal trainer has plenty of work to do.

But it's adorable how they all have surfer dude accents.

Wow, maybe my blog will turn into a series of snide one-way conversations with people who publish things on teh internets.

P.S. The shortboard technique is EVEN WORSE!!

P.S.2. But one of the 'related videos' was Jack Black defining an octagon on Sesame Street. So worth it.

P.S.3. Bonus!

1 comment:

  1. well for some reason I can't paste but that Andrea Bocelli's Lullabye [sic] To Elmo video was 3:15 min well spent

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers