All about my inane ideas

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One thing I do is that I buy things that will help me get my living space organized, and then I feel* that I have expended enough cognitive and emotional energy on mundane earthly details and so I put these things somewhere and ignore them, focussing as is my custom on the celestial. Then, years later, I engage with them anew. Today, por ejemplo. Just put together some ikea storage boxes. Lost a screw.** Have a TON of shit to post on freecycle. Anyone want some useless*** crap?

* feel? bah! RESENT, more like

** should go without saying, granted

*** keep in mind that anything definitionally decorative is useless to me, but (I concede) could be of interest to someone with aesthetic goals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers