All about my inane ideas

Thursday, February 4, 2010

:


The other thing I have been thinking of filling my blog with are my responses to the books I am reading now that I am on public transportation for at least 2 hours each day. So maybe I'll get to that. With post titles and everything.

I wish I could figure out how to space entries posted on a single day so that they looked more separate. Maybe I'll put in a bunch of carriage returns.

Dang. That didn't work.

A bunch of carriage returns followed by an exclamation point?

Perfect!

I've changed my mind. Perfect would be if there were space below the "Posted by... at" automatic signature. So it'll be exclamation points and returns at the BEGINNING of every post. Or how about just random punctuation.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers