All about my inane ideas

Monday, February 10, 2014

So, it's J's nameday today, and to celebrate this, as well as to counteract the interaction I had with my father recently on their topic, I'm going to write about how awesome my younger brothers are.

K: one of the most multilaterally talented people I have ever met. Athletically, linguistically, musically, artistically. Also, so energetic. He DOES shit with his talents. He doesn't lay them by the wayside like some of us. He's giving; he readily, easily connects with people, and people just goddamn adore him basically on sight. He has an incredible store of knowledge, because his memory is astonishing.

J: unbelievably orderly. In his head, I mean, not only in his environment (that too). Efficient, careful in his thinking. Really, would have been such a fantastic computer programmer. Also, really fucking funny. And a joy to be around, when he wants to be. An excellent, devoted cook. Does not employ half-measures. Takes shit seriously, responsible and reliable. Plants and animals in his care will not die.

S: the smartest person in our family, I think. Deep thinking. He writes fiction beautifully, engagingly. Also, fun-loving. So willing to put himself out there! He entertains, he wants people to enjoy themselves. He makes me laugh like no one else. He dances and/or sings along to anything that I play on the car radio, ha. He is irritatingly strong. He is emotionally aware, good at relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers