All about my inane ideas

Friday, December 24, 2010

Today as a gift to myself I spent some time cleaning up my apartment. Whew. Much much better. I also bought myself (again, I think) JagodziƄski's original Chopin CD.

As a gift to the rest of You, I will at some point update my photo pages.

Meanwhile, I want to give a big shout-out to the Department of Psychology at the University of Tromso. I got a package from them this week, all wrapped in Santa paper and everything, and it was a UiT backpack. How awesome is that? To send me a gift for Xmas? And a backpack, which was #1 of my list of requests for Xmas this year? Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. I was looking for Jagodzinski's Chopin CD just the other day! The only vendor I can find is in Canada (of all places) and wants $30. (I suppose now that I actually am in Canada that might almost make sense...) I can't find it at Empik.pl or that site You link to, above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link above is just his page, he doesn't sell stuff at it. Try allegro.pl. Or else I'll just send it to You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'm currently bidding 25 PLN for the Live at the National Philharmonic edition...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers